In case you haven’t heard, the UK’s biggest girl band will be casting their black magic upon arenas next year.
It’s set to be Little Mix’s greatest show yet, so when we heard they were playing an intimate gig at The O2’s Brooklyn Bowl for The Sun’s bizarre column this weekend, we just couldn’t miss out on a sneak preview of what’s to come.
Here’s what you can expect on their tour:
1. Girl power! These girls mean business, are highly ambitious and aren’t afraid to speak their minds. They represent strong women, just listen to their Salute single for inspiration!
2. ‘Weird’ people. Their latest album, Get Weird, expresses being free to act a bit goofy; there’s no doubt there will be a play on this theme, so we anticipate something a bit ‘out there’ with extravagant costumes and sets.
3. Mind blowing harmonies. They sure proved they could sing on The X Factor; but if you really need more evidence, A Cappella track The End taken from their new album demonstrates their chemistry and vocal abilities as a band. But what is it like live you may ask? Well after hearing it at the show we can guarantee you are in for a treat on their tour!
4. Thrilling hairography. The awesome foursome brought along an army of male dancers and definitely know how to put on a show. They were flipping their hair with such boundless energy that we couldn’t help but dance along.
5. Clothes you will want to borrow. We’re not certain if we could pull off their sparkly jackets and hot pants, but it doesn’t mean we wouldn’t try! For Mixers young and old, there’s something so relatable about these four girls.
Tickets for Little Mix’s Get Weird tour are on sale now, check availability and book now at Ticketmaster.co.uk.