Register now for access to the Verified Fan presale.
Floating Points has announced his biggest ever headline show, taking place in London later this year.
The one-off date will see the musician headline Printworks on 21 November 2019.
Fans can register for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale to be in with a chance of purchasing tickets for the gig before anyone else.
The news coincides with the announcement that Floating Points will release his brand new album Crush via Ninja Tune on 18 October 2019.
Created during an intense five-week period, the new album was largely inspired by the musician’s run of dates supporting The xx in 2017, where Floating Points would regularly improvise live on stage in front of thousands of people.
Drawing from the most explosive moments from his sets, the new album promises to feature Floating Points’ most aggressive and experimental work to date.
Floating Points has today shared his new track Last Bloom. Watch the official video for the tune, directed and produced by Hamill Industries below:
The new record is the eagerly anticipated follow-up to Floating Points’ highly regarded 2015 debut album Elaenia.
Elaenia received rave reviews on release, with DIY calling the release “mesmerising”, and Pitchfork naming the record as one of their top 20 albums of 2015.
Floating Points will perform his biggest headline show to date at Printworks, London this November shortly after the release of his brand new album Crush.
Here’s the date:
21 November 2019 – Printworks, London
Register here for your chance to purchase tickets to see Floating Points live at Printworks, London. Registration closes on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at 23:59. Full FAQs detailed below.
Tickets will be available via artist presale from 10:00 on Friday 6 September 2019 – and on general sale from 10:00 on Monday 9 September 2019 through Ticketmaster.co.uk
FAQs PREPPING FOR THE #VERIFIEDFAN PRESALE
Floating Points fans, get ready for the Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan Presale!
How do I purchase tickets for the Presale powered by Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan?
The #VerifiedFan Presale begins Friday 06 September at 10:00 venue local time. It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
1. Once verified, you will receive an access code via two SMS on the evening of Thursday 05 September. The message will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code.
2. Sign-in to your Ticketmaster Account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster password, or reset your password in advance. For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updating billing information in your account.
When the presale begins on Friday 06 September at 10:00 (venue local time).
3. Click the link you were sent at the appropriate time.
4. Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the text you receive or that you are signed in using the account you registered for the #VerifiedFan Presale with.
5. Due to demand, after entering your #VerifiedFan access code, you may experience a longer than usual wait time using the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
6. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.
7. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. Do not exceed the ticket limit of four (4).
8. For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the start of the Presale.
When should I expect my access code?
If you are verified and selected, you will receive an access code via two SMS on the evening of Thursday 05 September. Please note, tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The SMS will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code. The #VerifiedFan Presale begins Friday 06 September at 10:00 (venue local time).
The Presale has started, I registered and never received my access code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets.
I registered for the last #VerifiedFan opportunity, shouldn’t I always get a code?
Each #VerifiedFan tour is unique and you must register for each one separately.
Why didn’t my Verified Fan Presale code work?
You may have maxed out your ticket limit. Due to demand, each #VerifiedFan Presale has a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
Why did I receive a #VerifiedFan Presale code but I cannot get tickets?
We’ve seen massive interest for this tour and #VerifiedFan tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed.
If I’m not Verified will I still have a chance to get tickets?
Yes, for any remaining tickets there will be a General Public Onsale on Monday 09 September @ 10:00 venue local time.
What happens if I’m on the waiting list?
Keep your phone close by – if you move off the waiting list, you will receive two SMS with your access code details. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after the presale begins at 10:00 venue local time. When notified, your SMS’ will include:
• A link to begin your purchase
• Your unique access code
Please also watch your email, if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details. Purchasers are held to a four (4) ticket limit.
How to prepare to the event you move off the waiting list
1. Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on.
2. Have a valid payment card with the updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account.
3. Due to demand, after entering your Verified Fan access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
4. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.