Paul McCartney has had his fair share of wow moments throughout this career, and, when you think about it, 2015 has been no exception.
Here, we round-up five of our favourite ways The Beatles legend has made our year even better (and it’s only May)…
1. That time he played a graduation party. Sir Paul decided there was only way to gear up for his 2015 arena tour, and that was with an intimate guest appearance alongside a local band in Florida.
2. He only went and collaborated with Rihanna and Kanye West.
3. Did someone say, Roskilde? Paul McCartney will headline the hugely popular festival in Denmark this July.
4. He’s marking the 50th anniversary of Yesterday with a headline show at The O2, London on the same night.
5. He released new track, Save Us, as a nice little warm up for his mega run of headline shows.
Full UK dates for Paul McCartney this May:
23 – The O2, London
27 – Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
28 – Echo Arena, Liverpool
Check out tickets for Paul McCartney’s Out There tour.