WrestleMania 32 didn’t disappoint last night, with wrestling fans across the world relishing in one of the biggest events on the WWE calendar.
We won’t spoil anything for those who haven’t seen it yet, but let’s just say that there’s a whole lot to follow up on when the WrestleMania Revenge Tour hits the UK this month.
For those who want to get even closer to the WWE Superstars when they arrive in the UK, there are WWE Workout Experiences and WWE Superstar Panels that allow you to do just that.
With the official WWE Workout Experience, fans and fitness enthusiasts can participate in custom-designed, hour-long workout sessions and meet-and-greet opportunities with WWE Superstars. Open to anyone 18 or older, the training sessions will take place in three cities across the U.K., ahead of the major WWE Live WrestleMania Revenge Tour events in those respective cities that same evening.
Ticket holders for each WWE Workout Experience will receive an official WWE goody bag as well as an opportunity to meet the Superstar hosting the session.
Scheduled WWE Workout Experiences in the UK include:
• Saturday, 16 April, 15:00 to 16:00 (registration from 14:30): The New Day in Birmingham, England
• Monday, 18 April, 10:00 to 11:30 (registration from 9:30): Dolph Ziggler in London, England
• Tuesday, 19 April, 10:00 to 11:30 (registration from 9:30): Ryback in London, England
• Saturday, 23 April, 15:00 to 16:00 (registration from 14:30): The Usos in Glasgow, Scotland
The WWE Superstar Panels will feature the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Charlotte and 16-time World Champion Ric Flair. Fans can gather in a unique, intimate setting to hear stories from WWE Superstars, along with special meet-and-greet opportunities.
WWE Superstar Panel sessions in the UK this April include:
• Saturday, 16 April,15:00 to 16:30: The Dudley Boyz in Birmingham, England
• Monday, 18 April, 11:00 to 12:30: The New Day in London, England
• Saturday, 23 April, 15:30 to 17:00: Charlotte and Ric Flair in Glasgow, Scotland
*Talent subject to change. One WWE Superstar per Workout Experience.
WWE Live brings the WrestleMania Revenge Tour to the UK between 16 – 23 April, book now at Ticketmaster.co.uk.