Register for Verified Fan access to see the American duo perform London's O2 Academy Brixton this September.
TWENTY ØNE PILØTS announce a special show at O2 Academy Brixton in London on Wednesday 12 September 2018.
Fans can register for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale to be in with a chance to purchase tickets.
The alternative hip-hop duo who recently announced a huge arena tour around the UK in February and March 2019 will arrive in the UK earlier than planned to treat fans to an intimate date at London’s iconic Brixton venue. Fans can read all about the upcoming 2019 arena tour here.
Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun rose to fame in the mid 2010s after several years of touring and independent releases.
They put out two self-released albums, TWENTY ONE PILOTS in 2009 and Regional at Best in 2011, before being signed by label Fueled by Ramen in 2012.
Their label debut, Vessel, was released in 2013, followed by their fourth album, Blurryface in 2015.
The twosome released several successful singles including Stressed Out, Ride and Heathens which appeared on the Suicide Squad movie soundtrack.
The band have also released singles from their upcoming new album, TRENCH, including Jumpsuit, Nico and the Niners and Levitate.
Check out the video for Levitate below.
The Ohio duo will perform the following date:
12 September 2018 – O2 Academy Brixton, London
Register here for your chance to purchase tickets to see Twenty One Pilots at O2 Academy Brixton in London on 12 September 2018. Registration closes Sunday 26 August @ 23:59. Full FAQs detailed below.
Tickets will be available via artist presale from 09:00 on Wednesday 29 August – and via general on sale from 09:00 on Friday 31 August 2018 via Ticketmaster.co.uk
FAQs – PREPPING FOR THE #VERIFIEDFAN ON SALE
TWENTY ØNE PILØTS fans, get ready for the London on sale, powered by Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan
How do I purchase tickets?
The Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan on sale begins Wednesday, August 29 at 09:00 venue local time. It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
1. If verified, you will receive an access code via SMS on Wednesday, August 29 prior to the on sale at 09:00 venue local time. The message will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code. Keep your phone handy – you’ll receive the SMS 2-4 hours before the on sale.
2. Sign-in to your Ticketmaster Account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster password, or reset your password in advance. For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updating billing information in your account.
When the on sale begins at 09:00 (venue local time)
3. Click the link you were sent at the appropriate time.
4. Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the text you receive or that you are signed in using the account you registered for the #VerifiedFan on sale with.
5. Due to demand, after entering your #VerifiedFan access code, you may experience a longer than usual wait time using the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
6. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.
7. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. Do not exceed the ticket limit of four (4).
8. For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the start of the on sale.
When should I expect my access code?
If you are verified and selected, you will receive an access code via SMS on Wednesday, August 29 prior to the on sale at 09:00 (venue local time). Please note, tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The SMS will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code. Keep your phone handy – you’ll be sent the SMS 2-4 hours before the on sale. The #VerifiedFan on sale begins Wednesday, August 29 at 09:00 (venue local time).
The on sale has started, I registered and never received my access code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets.
I registered for the last #VerifiedFan opportunity, shouldn’t I always get a code?
Each #VerifiedFan tour is unique and you must register for each one separately.
Why didn’t my #VerifiedFan code work?
You may have maxed out your ticket limit. Due to demand, each #VerifiedFan has a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
How come I received a #VerifiedFan code but can’t get tickets?
We’ve seen massive interest for this tour and #VerifiedFan tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed.
What happens if I’m on the waiting list?
Keep your phone close by – if you move off the waiting list, you will receive an SMS with your access code details. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after the on sale begins at 09:00 venue local time. When notified, your SMS will include:
• A link to begin your purchase
• Your unique access code
Please also watch your email, if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details. Purchasers are held to a four (4) ticket limit.
How to prepare to the event you move off the waiting list
1. Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on.
2. Have a valid payment card with the updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account.
3. Due to demand, after entering your Verified Fan access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
4. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.