Ever wondered what it’s like to play both legs of Reading & Leeds festival? Well, we have. So we asked London five-piece Duologue to document their travels around the Reading & Leeds festival sites – check out their photo diary below:
1) Anonymous backstage at Leeds 2013
2) Lee and Tim depart Reading Festival 2013. Until next year people.
3) Curious Seb – investigating the camera position backstage at Leeds.
4) Lee checks out his reflection in his phone screen while Tim and Toby spar on the ping pong table. #backstageatreading
5) It was all too much for Toby in the end.
6) Our manager was there and she seemed pleased with the gig…
7) Leeming loves a back light. We love playing big stages. We love big sound systems.
8) Seb and Ross have found the tent.
9) Here we are at the dance tent. It looks like Ross has fallen out with Seb and Toby. They made up on stage though.
Duologue release their new double a-side single ‘Talk Shop’ / ‘Gift Horse’ on 7th Oct, both tracks are tracks are taken from their debut album ‘Song & Dance’ which is out now on Killing Moon records