Rihanna’s ANTI world tour is a matter of months away now, with the sultry songstress bringing her latest show to UK stadiums in June 2016.
In case you’re in need of a little refresher, here’s five things you need to know about the ANTI world tour…
1. It’s all in support of her new record, ANTI. Which means tracks like Needed Me, Work, Desperado, Same Ol’ Mistakes, Love On The Brain and Kiss It Better are poised to bring new life to Rihanna’s live show. We can’t wait hear Woo live, too!
2. Big Sean will be there. If we’re honest, we’re still not over that time Big Sean joined Kanye West on stage at his surprise KOKO gig. We’re setting our expectations just as high for the Michigan man’s support turn for Rihanna.
3. It’s the only way to start summer. Nothing say pre-festival season like a big ol’ stadium show. Watching Rihanna’s bring out hits like Pour It Up, Umbrella, We Found Love, Where Have You Been and Diamonds is a failsafe way to get in the summer spirit.
4. Put these dates in your diary. Rihanna’s ANTI world tour stops at London Wembley Stadium (June 24), Coventry Ricoh Arena (25 June), Glasgow Hampden Park (27 June) and Manchester Emirates Old Trafford (29 June). Huuuuge.
5. This is your final chance to buy tickets! The last few tickets for Rihanna’s ANTI world tour are available now at Ticketmaster.co.uk/rihanna.
Will you be catching the ANTI world tour in the UK? Let us know which date over at @TicketmasterUK.