There was a lot to love about last night’s BRIT Awards 2016 ceremony… Adele’s emotional acceptance speeches for one, not to mention One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne larking about backstage, and of course, the absolutely beautiful tributes to David Bowie.
But amongst that, were the live performances that got us even more excited for these artists to tour the UK this year…
1. Adele, When We Were Young – Touring the UK in March
2. Rihanna, Work – Touring in June and headlining V Festival 2016
The Weeknd will also be touring with Rihanna!
3. Justin Bieber, Love Yourself & Sorry – Headlining V Festival and touring the UK in October
4. Coldplay, Hymn For The Weekend – Touring the UK in June
5. Little Mix, Black Magic – Touring the UK in March
6. Jess Glynne, Medley performance – Catch her live throughout March and October
7. James Bay, Hold Back The River – On tour in March and April